Current Edition of the Quarterly Connections Newsletter:
2015 Mar Apr May Connections
WEBSITE TIP: To find various subject articles please click on Committees and look for the committee of interest to your question or need or use the Search box on the left side with a keyword.
PCC is Located in the southeastern portion of North Carolina, this presbytery includes the counties of Bladen, Brunswick, Carteret, Columbus, Cumberland, Duplin, Harnett, Hoke, Jones, Lee, Moore, New Hanover, Onslow, Pender, Robeson, Sampson, and Scotland and portions of Lenoir, Wayne, Montgomery and Craven counties.
- 190 Churches
- 4 Hispanic Mission Centers
- 2 Hispanic Churches
- An active Youth Council
- 26,947 Church Members (12/2013)
- 14 Certified Church Educators
- 30 Elders serving as commissioned ruling elders (CRE)
- 230 Resident Ministers
- Over 200 volunteers serving on 15 Presbytery committees
- a COM that works in three community groups
- 3 full-time Mission Coordinators who support the Community sub-groups in mission and ministry
- 3 Presbytery meetings each year
- 8 or more candidates for ministry
- 35 or more ruling elders qualified to serve as Commissioned Ruling Elders but not commissioned.
- 1 Outstanding Resource Center (The “Library” of Presbytery)
- 1 fully operational, ACA Accredited camp and retreat center (Monroe)
Educational Events held through the year.
Youth Ministry Events for the whole Presbytery.
Learn more by exploring this site.
Presbytery of Coastal Carolina
807 W. King Street ( see on Google map)
Elizabethtown, NC 28337
Social Media Connections:
- Twitter @PresbyCC or twitter.com/PresbyCC
- Facebook www.facebook.com/presbycc
- YouTube www.youtube.com/user/CoastalCarolinaPCUSA
- Google Plus google.com/+PresbyccOrg807
The Presbytery Mission Committee promotes the Cents-ability (2-cents-meal) offering. Here is the story of where that money goes in Haiti: