Board of Pensions Luncheon
- Respond to Board of Pensions Invitation to attend luncheon for retired BoP members here June 8 & 9, 2017
Summer Community Gatherings –
June 3 and June 10
Session Records Review
West Community on Sunday, June 11, at 3 PM. at
- June 11, 2017 at Manly Presbyterian, 544 Yadkin Rd, Southern Pines, NC 28387
- Bring session book and completed form.
- No pre-registration, just come.
Central Community holding reviews on:
- Saturday, May 13, 10-Noon, at College Heights, Fayetteville
- Please Register Here for Central event of your choice
Continuing Education Opportunities
These are primarily designed for Qualified and Commissioned Ruling Elders, but are open on a space available basis to other church leaders. Call De Scott at 910-862-8300 x1 to register.
Presbytery Meeting – March 25, 2017
A big thank you to the good folks at First Church Morehead City and Trinity Church in Havelock for hosting the Presbytery meeting on Saturday, March 25th.
Next Full Presbytery Meeting
October 14, 2017 at First Presbyterian Church of Fayetteville
***** WEBSITE TIP: To find various subject articles please use the Search box on the left side with a keyword.
PCC is Located in the southeastern portion of North Carolina, this presbytery includes the counties of Bladen, Brunswick, Carteret, Columbus, Cumberland, Duplin, Harnett, Hoke, Jones, Lee, Moore, New Hanover, Onslow, Pender, Robeson, Sampson, and Scotland and portions of Lenoir, Wayne, Montgomery and Craven counties.
- 184 Churches
- 5 Hispanic Mission Centers
- 3 Hispanic Churches
- An active Youth Council
- 26,947 Church Members (12/2013)
- 14 Certified Church Educators
- 30 Elders serving as commissioned ruling elders (CRE)
- 215 Resident Ministers
- Over 100 volunteers serving on 10 Presbytery committees
- a COM that works in three community groups
- 3 full-time Mission Coordinators who support the Community sub-groups in mission and ministry
- 2 Presbytery meetings each year and one Community (regional) meeting in each area per year (East, West, Central Communities)
- 8 or more candidates for ministry
- 40 or more ruling elders qualified to serve as Commissioned Ruling Elders but not commissioned.
- 1 Outstanding Resource Center (The “Library” of Presbytery)
- 1 year round camp and retreat center (Monroe Camp)
Educational Events held through the year.
Youth Ministry Events for the whole Presbytery.
Learn more by exploring this site.